[Serusers] setting prefix according to $SIP_HF_FROM?

Gerd Feiner g.feiner at cablesurf.de
Mon Nov 7 19:37:55 CET 2005

hi,

is there some way, to prefix a given uri (=~[1-9]\d*, for example)
based on the From-header field?  suppose i want to extract a specific
part (the area-code) from the From-header (like in bla at 04711.sip...),
i want to add

prefix(echo $SIP_HF_FROM | sed 's/.*\@\([^.]*\)\..*/\1/')

or something like that in my SER config, but (even with the exec-
module, which isn't at all that flexible in my opinion) there seems
to be no way to accomplish this.  background is my previous mail
regarding aliases based on SIP_DOMAIN.  if i could just extract that
area-code from the From-header, then i could easily prefix it to the
To-header, so i would have no problems with aliases at all.

any clues?

brgds,
g. feiner