[Serusers] gflags

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Mon Nov 7 13:05:58 CET 2005

Have you thought about setting up your own table for the prefixes
allowed/denied? I imagine it could work a little like my current callblock
table which is just a list of numbers that a particular user has blocked.

Alternatively, you could write a module to handle the lookups and create
something completely custom (granted, writing ser modules is not the least
painful of experiences ;) ).

N.

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 11:50:34 GMT, Iqbal wrote