[Serusers] gflags

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 12:50:34 CET 2005

It is true, it is not elegant, but its a stepping stone, I will migrate
to a full sql based version in due course, now that I know the settings
in the db work as I want them to, in fact all I need to do is to work
out howto map username ---> grp ---> package ----> prefixes allowed and
denied

first 3 steps seem fine, the last one, is one I dont like...am sure
theres a way

Iqbal