[Users] Can I run this SIP server without running mysql.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 17 14:33:46 CET 2005

Hello Mahesh,

if you want a demo system, then you can use dbtext driver for DB -- this
is a replacement of mysql or postgress. It has several limitations (e.g:
everything is loaded in memory and written back when the server shut
down), see the readme of the module. There is openserctl.dbtext which
can help you to manage dbtext files.

For production, mysql, postrgess or radius are recommended.