[Users] Can I run this SIP server without running mysql.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 17 10:05:13 CET 2005

Hi,

if you want to have users with passwords on your system you need DB (or
Radius) support. You need to run a mysql/postgres server , to install
the openser DB (run openser_mysql.sh create). Than you can add
persistent users.

Without DB support, you can configure opsenser to accept any user
without authentication.

regards,
bogdan