[Users] Routing to NATed gateways

Leonid Fainshtein LFAIN at boscom.com
Tue Nov 8 10:56:44 CET 2005

Hi,
I'd like to use OpenSER for routing calls to NATed gateways. I also want
to support the LCR feature. Unfortunately, the current LCR module
doesn't support NAT. I mean that the gateway IP addresses must be
defined explicitly  in the "gtw" table. Now I'm looking for a way to
force OpenSer to use information from the "location" table.
I want to write a module that will have the similar functionality like
the current LCR module has but resolving procedure will be more
complicated (not based on prefix and From only). The module should build
avp list where each gateway will have symbolic user name. For example,
g1, g2 etc. The gateways will also be registered on the proxy with those
names. Then I think it will be possible to call lookup("location") after
successful call the next_gtw() from the script.
Is it feasible? Is there another way to solve my problem?

Thank you in advance,
Leonid Fainshtein