[Serusers] req: rtpproxy video public ip patch

Giovanni Balasso giaso at yahoo.it
Tue May 31 15:40:03 CEST 2005

Hi serusers,
I am trying to set up rtpproxy for video sessions, and I found some problems
in my particular situation: I am running ser on a machine with private IP
behind a router with public IP which forwards SIP and RTP traffic (ports 5060
and 35000-35xxx). In such a situation I have to modify rtpproxy source with
the patch posted some times ago by Greger which makes rtpproxy advertise his
public IP. In latest cvs versions of rtpproxy video support has been
introduced, so I tried to modify the patch to work with latest cvs rtpproxy.
Rtpproxy compiles and runs fine as long as I use audio only sessions, but
video can't be seen. I suspect the problem is in the patch because when I
test with non-patched rtpproxy, video works.
Is there anyone with a deeper understandig (greger? maxim?) of rtpproxy
internals who dares to provide a working patch for latest rtpproxy? (will
this patch be included in cvs head?)

thanks a lot

ciao

PS
I am not registered in serdev list and I can't post there, is there anyone
willing to forward my message there?

--
Giovanni Balasso
giaso at yahoo.it