[Serusers] rtpproxy & video

Giovanni Balasso giaso at yahoo.it
Mon May 30 09:54:11 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I would like to know if anyone has some experience (maybe some dev?) with
rtpproxy and video. I have done some testing but with no result, audio works
like a charm but it looks like video is unsupported. I hope someone can tell
me I'm wrong and point me to the right way to set up video.

I set up ser.cfg routing for video the same way it is set up for audio, is
this correct? (it should as SIP is media independent...)
I read in some past message that video support was added to cvs rtpproxy so i
downloaded it and made some test with no luck, so I was wondering wether the
problem is in my cfg or in rtpproxy.

My ser.cfg is from onsip.org with some customization, I was testing it with
eyebeam which sends another INVITE when starting video, this INVITE enters
loose_route section and then force_rtp_proxy("l") command, rtpproxy responds
but I can't get video.

Any comments?
thanks a lot

ciao