[Serusers] Ser+Nat +Polycom phones

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Sun May 29 15:54:33 CEST 2005

The patch was current for rtpproxy from repository at that point. I sent the
patch to Maxim and asked if it could be included in CVS, but I never heard
from him.
    If you add the patch by hand, you should be able to make rtpproxy
announce the public IP in the INVITEs and OKs (instead of rtpproxy's
private/interface address).
g-)