[Serusers] session Timers

Jorge Crichigno jcrichigno at conexion.com.py
Fri May 20 05:39:21 CEST 2005

Hi all,

   I have a a doubt related with RFC 4028 - Session Timers in the
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). I am developing a new ser module that
supports this RFC. While doing tests, I found the following situation:

 phone1(addpac)        SER                 phone 2 (grandstream)

   Invite  ->
   <-422 (Lower Min-SE)
   Ack ->
   Invite  ->
                        Invite ->
                        <-481 (no such call)
<-481 (no such call)

  What I saw was that, in the second Invite, the addpac sends the Invite
with the the "to tag" that was attached by SER before (422 response). I
belive that this is the reason of the 481 response from grandstream. I
think it is a bug of Addpac. Is that correct?

  Thanks in advance!