RES: [Serusers] Cisco 3640 X SER X PSTN

Jose Ricardo Maia Moraes jrm at uol.com.br
Thu May 19 15:18:19 CEST 2005

I already made many R2 implementations here in Brazil with different
carriers and PABXs. In all cases I use the config that I send to you. In
Cisco site, many pages say to use cas-custom and the command "country brazil
use-defaults", after, the router put the rest of parameters:

country brazil
  metering
  category 2
  answer-signal group-b 1