[SPAM] Re: [Serusers] Help on Running SER.

Samuel Osorio Calvo samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com
Thu May 19 13:12:28 CEST 2005

If you want to listen to more than one address, you should add
fork=yes
to the config file otherwise only the first address of the
listen= a.b.c.d
list will be used. With the
children=X
config paramter you can tune how many listener process you want to assign to each listening address.

Samuel.

Unclassified.
>>> Iqbal <iqbal at gigo.co.uk> 05/19/05 12:58PM >>>
well a copy of ser.cfg would help.