[Serusers] Help on running Ser.

Gerard Wagener gwagene at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 13:12:19 CEST 2005

Hi,
Before launching ser, check your config file with ser
-c. If there are any errors the line and the column
,where is the error, are shown.

Debug messages you can find in your kernel messages
(e.g /var/log/messages) when you have enabled
log_stderror=no in your config file.

When you enable fork=yes, ser is listening on all
interfaces.

Regards,
Gérard