Fwd: RE: [Serusers] Multiple Registration Servers

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Mon May 16 21:03:02 CEST 2005

that sounds fine, but what about all the other messages lets say a
INVITE went to machine1, and the ACK went to machine2, then how would
ser know what its doing. There is a discussion in the archives, subject
LVS or something like that. Some are using a dispatcher module, from
what I have read, but I dont think it is a complete solution...in fact I
am unsure as to whether this is one....

Iqbal