[Serusers] SER -> Asterisk ==> Call failed: 403 Forbidden

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Mon May 16 18:13:56 CEST 2005

Hi

I think it might not be aproblem from ser to asterisk (but I have been
wrong in the past :-)), but the other way around, use sip debug on
asterisk to see what is happening, I think its ser which is not
accepting INVITE from asterisk, if so you may need to look at allowing
asterisk IP permissions in ser.

Iqbal