[Serusers] SER -> Asterisk ==> Call failed: 403 Forbidden

davor jovanovic davor.jovanovic at srce.hr
Mon May 16 17:13:03 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have a problem with forwarding calls from SER to Asterisk.

XXX -> SER -> Asterisk -> YYY

I have XXX UAC which is registered in SER and YYY UAC which is registered in
Asterisk. When I forward call from SER to Asterisk I get  "Call failed: 403
Forbidden" from Asterisk.

Everything works fine if I register XXX UAC in Asterisk too (SER forwards
call to Asterisk and it works).

I think I don't understand this registering SER to Asterisk and other way
and I would appreciate if someone could help with this.

Best regards

sip.conf

[general]

port=5060               ; Port to bind to

bindaddr=0.0.0.0        ; Address to bind SIP channel to

context=ser

autocreatepeer=yes

register => 2000:1234 at ser_ip_address/5678

[ser_ip_address]

type=friend

username=2000

secret=1234