[Serusers] How to disconnect the loggedin user

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Mon May 16 18:11:06 CEST 2005

You cant change the codecs in SER, it is a proxy, and doesnt alter the
media, that is decided by your endpoints. As for disconnecting, use a
B2BUA, or use sipsak, the latter I have been trying in vain to get it to
work...and will start again this week if I get time, but there is a
guide I think on onsip.org about sipsak, with a test file.

Iqbal