[Serusers] How to disconnect the loggedin user

Manoj Ghag ghagmanoj at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 06:18:36 CEST 2005

Hi, All

I have soem  queries here

How can i disconnect the logged in user ...  is there any trigger by which .. i can disconnect him after say 5 min  ?

Secondly is there any way by which i can findout the distance at two ends ?

      How can i set the calling standard  like G711  or G723 or  G726 .. is there any setting i need to do in ser.cfg ? I mean use should stick to that standard only .. even if they try to change .. ( silly question )

 I want to test the voice mail feature .. how can i test ?  say if use is not accepting the call then voice mail should get active .......... etc etc .

      How can i add my  contactes in to my MSN Messanger 5.1?  because it gives error which say no contact found :(

Regards
Manoj ,

http://mail.yahoo.com