[Serusers] NAT & video eyebeam

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon May 9 11:37:29 CEST 2005

Giovanni,
Interesting. The onsip config files have not been tested with eyebeam AFAIK.
I would intuitively expect that the video INVITE should not contain a To
tag, but I haven't looked into the RFC-specification for this case. Does
anyone know?

Please note that nathelper/rtpproxy ver 0.9.0 do not have support for video
streams (mediaproxy has). CVS head versions of both have that support. I do
not know if backporting nathelper/rtpproxy to 0.9.0 involves any work, and
I'm not aware of any efforts to do so. Maxim?
g-)