[Serusers] NAT & video eyebeam

Giovanni Balasso giaso at yahoo.it
Mon May 9 11:14:19 CEST 2005

Hi serusers
I have problem with NAT and eyebeam video streams. I have all my audio issues
with nat fixed using onsip-like config files, audio sessions work as they
should with no problems. But when I try to send video with eyebeam during an
audio session, nothing happens. Actually eyebeam sends another INVITE, ser
processes this INVITE in loose_route section by force_rtp_proxy("l"), and
rtpproxy logs the request trying to use the same ports of audio stream.
Does anybody knows if this is the point (ie. rtpproxy should open new ports
for video stream)? How should I tell rtpproxy to use other ports?

One stranger thing is that when I call someone inside the same NAT video works
even forcing use of rtpproxy.

Thanks for help

ser.cfg sections:

if (loose_route()) {
      if (has_totag() && (method=="INVITE" || method=="NOTIFY")) {
         if (nat_uac_test("19")) {
            setflag(6);
            force_rport();
            fix_nated_contact();