[Serusers] ser.cfg

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Fri May 6 14:12:40 CEST 2005

Add logging statements to your ser.cfg configuration to determine
which statements the proxy does not like. You can also use the -c and
if necessary the -f flags to do a configuration check and specify a
specific configuration file (other than the default) if necessary. One thing
you cannot do is just assume the default "simple" config will do everything
you need. It doesn't.

_Steve

--

ISC Network Engineering