[Serusers] ser.cfg

FaberK f.faberk at gmail.com
Fri May 6 13:12:20 CEST 2005

Hi,
I've got some problems.
When I use the simple ser.cfg, everything is fine, the ser starts, I
can call to other users and I can try to add other users.
When I want to change and try to use MySQL, nothing goes.
I always receive:
Starting SER : PID file /var/run/ser.pid does not exist -- SER start failed
I've tryed to touch it but nothing.
I've installed the libmysqlclient;
I've rebuilt the acc.so according other solutions I saw in this ml...
Using the command ser -c it reply that the cfg is ok.

Same thing if I try to setup to use it with PSTN

What can I do???
I've got to add users, allow them to call to PSTN and accounting the calls...

PLEASE HELP!!!

Best Regards

--
.:FaberK:.