[Serusers] sipsak problem

Nils Ohlmeier lists at ohlmeier.org
Tue May 3 16:33:12 CEST 2005

Your message is simply is not correct. There is an empty line missing between
the headers and the body. Thus the line with "test" will be treated as
another Header.
Besides that I would suggest to use some -v parameters (e.g. -vvv) to get a
little more info. And at then end only a PCAP trace can judge what is
happening.

Regards
  Nils Ohlmeier