[Serusers] NAT with multiple SERs

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Tue May 3 09:09:59 CEST 2005

Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Juha Heinanen wrote:
>> should have been "in via header".
>
> Nice idea, never thought of this before. But I see also some problems:

I was also surprised about the solutions like redirecting registers or
routing options via ser-2, and they look quite promising at first
glance. But unfortunately the former isn't supported by our (and a lot
of others, I fear) UACs and the latter will result in quite a big hack,
apart from the problems when one ser goes down and can't keep the nat
binding opened. And both won't scale very well IMHO.

So maybe I'll have a look at an LVS solution after all to present only
one public IP to the UACs.

Andy