[Serusers] SERWEB problems

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Mon May 2 17:09:41 CEST 2005

Hello,

I posted to you and serusers mailing list many mails
about serweb in the past .

You have been adding new features to serweb however I
would have liked finding more documentation and
roadmap for serweb project .
Could you tell me more about XXL ?

I downloaded the latest release two day ago (unstable)
by hoping it would run well with ser (unstable) .

I still wish to test accounting, missed call, message
stored, ... but after setting up serweb I get these
messages after a user is logged.

Regards
Harry

Warning:
require_and_agregate_methods(../../data_layer/method.clear_proxy_xxl.php):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/serweb/html/data_layer.php on line 120

 Fatal error: require_and_agregate_methods(): Failed
opening required
'../../data_layer/method.clear_proxy_xxl.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/serweb/html/data_layer.php on line 120