[Serusers] Arbitrarily altering the "Contact:" field

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:04:51 CEST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:09:40 -0800, reticent
<tavis.lists at galaxytelecom.net> wrote:
> I've got a situation where i need to replicate registrations to an
> outside proxy, a simple replicate wont work because i need the
> registration on the outside proxy to reference the SER proxy and not the
> client directly.
>
> The one requirement is that i know (in a scripting context) what the
> username of the registration is so i can construct a Contact that
> contains it.

I have a similar requirement, where I have to modify the Contact
header. I'm testing at the moment a variant of the fix_contact()
function in the mediaproxy module which forces the Contact IP address
and port to any given value. Unfortunately it "crashes" ser at the
moment with a Bug() where I'm apparently doing something wrong with
the lumps.

--
Andreas Sikkema