[Serusers] Mediaproxy consuming RAM resources.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Tue Mar 15 23:46:05 CET 2005

Hello.
	Returning to this subject.  I upgraded to the new mediaproxy
version. 1.2.1, but i still have the same problem.  I detected a increasing
amount of RAM memory used by mediaproxy.  I don't know what's happening.  Is
this something maybe related to the way i tear dow the session, i'm still
confuse with so many IDLE session in my mediaproxy. Can this be the cause of
the increasing amount of RAM memory used?
Also, is there a way to debug the mediaproxy? or something that help me to
understand what's going on?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ricardo.-