[Serusers] SIP interconnect best practice

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 19:09:15 CEST 2005

tks, so you would treat them as any other sip caller, just that they
would call to multiple destinations at the same time, and then just have
a forward statement to route calls to gw. I just was thinking that it
might be better to separate the bulk traffic from individual
calls...having said that I guess these ar individual calls, except they
are from one source.

Iqbal