Fwd: [Serusers] terminating to nufone or other providers

Aster asterone at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 11:09:15 CEST 2005

Thank you very much Marian,

When i try to use that function, i am getting some error message. I am
very new to SER world. The error message is as follows.

ERROR:uac:get_autenticate_hdr: reply is not an auth request
ERROR:uac:uac_auth: failed to extract authenticate hdr

I appreciate your time in helping the Tech helpless.

Regards,
Aster