Fwd: [Serusers] terminating to nufone or other providers

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Sat Mar 26 12:09:28 CET 2005

Hi Aster,

The basic frame for having client authentication is SER is:

Set the users and passwords:
	modparam("uac","credential","user1:domainX:pwd1")
	modparam("uac","credential","user2:domainY:pwd2")

Before relaying the request set a failure route:
	t_on_failure(2);
	t_relay();

Set failure route to perform client authentication:

	failure_route[1] {
		if (t_check_status("401|407")) {
			uac_auth();
			append_branch();