[Serusers] how to use accounting with ser_radius

Kamran Ahmad p_kami at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 12:41:28 CEST 2005

hello

Now it is doing loging of accounting under
/usr/local/var/log/radius/radacct/. i have to add the
following to my ser.cfg

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/acc.so"
modparam("acc", "radius_config",
"/usr/local/etc/radiusclient/radiusclient.conf")
modparam("acc", "log_level", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_flag" , 1)
modparam("acc", "radius_flag", 1)

route{