[Serusers] SIP Transaction and avpops

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Sat Mar 26 11:53:02 CET 2005

Hello Minh,

There will be two different transaction on SER1 (for INVITE
bob at example.com and INVITE bob at somewhere.com) due different set of VIA
headers in the two invites.
You cannot make any connection between the two transactions. If you need
to pass some information from transaction1 to transaction2, put it in
the INVITE request.

Best regards,
Marian

--