[Serusers] simple rating process

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 18:03:27 CET 2005

Hi

I've looked at the serweb application for calculating time for each
call, assuming INVITE/BYE matching, has anyone based on the details in
the acc table worked on a simple rating script, which I could
beg/steal/borrow :-)

The problem I have is on-peak/off-peak , since I know when the call
starts hence know which of the blocks (i.e on/off peak) it falls into,
but I am getting confused as to howto calculate it.

EG peak 1300 to 1500 , and call starts 14:45:00 and last for 16 mins
hence finishes 16:01

hence 15 mins is peak and 1 minute is off peak, I just cant work out how
to write the algo for this, so if someone has some pseudo code (or even
real) that would be great.

I have rating tables based on prefix all created, with the on-peak/off
-peak entries, and the call time , as I have mentioned, can be pulled
using the serweb logic...

tks
Iqbal