[Serusers] LCR outbound and inbound

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Wed Mar 23 16:05:09 CET 2005

All,

	I was thinking of using LCR outbound and inbound for a couple
reasons. Inbound for the sake of some simple redundancy (and load
balancing) and outbound for the sake of LCR (cheapest provider). The
problem I'm facing is LCR feeds off of one table, while outbound is
rather trivial I was wondering how I would work with inbound. I'm
assuming I could put 10 digit equivelent users phone number in the LCR
table. However, if it did *not* exist in the table it would potentially
send it right back out the to the PSTN which could cause a really nasty
loop.

	Has anyone done this? I have a couple thoughts on how to get
around this but they all seem too complex and/or hardcoded. I'm trying
to avoid external scripts also, if possible. We've had bad luck with
those :-)...

	Matt