[Serusers] getting "error: 400;check if you use aliases in SER" when adding a new user with serctl

Samuel Osorio Calvo samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com
Tue Mar 22 17:45:10 CET 2005

The problem is that you don't have
        lookup("aliases")
in your config file and therefore SER thinks you are not using aliases
and do not load the aliases tables.

To enable aliases you have to use the lookup("aliases") somewhere in
your config file.

I think this issue has been solved somewhere in the mailing list,

Samuel.

Unclassified.
>>> Alberto Cruz <acruz at tekbrain.com> 03/22/05 05:15PM >>>
Please list let me know if someone is receiving this message, at least

give me a clue where to search for information about this error.

I really need your help.

Regards