[Serusers] second proxy does not respond to forwarded messages - sorry the are attachments here

Tina kramarv at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 17:26:59 CET 2005

Hello,
I am trying to set up configuration of two proxies.
The first proxy (IP <...163>) receives all requests, registers users in the data base, and forwards requests to the second proxy (IP <...161.) - see ser.cfg.registrar configuration file. The messages sent to network (I see them via Ethereal). Unfortunately, the second proxy (<161>) does not respond to them. I think I missed some definitions in the second config script (see ser.cfg.proxy below), because direct calls (via <161> or <163>) are processed correctly...
I would appreciate it a lot if someone could help me with this problem.
Thx in advance,
Tina