[Serusers] Restrict registration to one user per login

Bruno Lopes F. Cabral bruno at openline.com.br
Tue Mar 22 15:34:30 CET 2005

Hi

if you are 1 person only and your telefone is registered,
supposedely no one else will have your id/password to try
to register a second time. if they do so, you will complain
(as you described) and the admin will know your id/password
was stolen (and perhaps provide you a new one)

I suppose this is the desire of any admin wishing to limit
SIP registrations to 1 user only, to avoid having two customers
sharing a single account.

please note that, in second case, if you change IP and
re-register, as you are only one person/account, the old
register should expire imediately

my excuses if I didn't myself clearer early

Cheers
!3runo