[Serusers] Restrict registration to one user per login

Dana Olson rickaster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:20:01 CET 2005

I'm pretty sure that the default is this, and if not, you can
certainly do it with stateless forwarding, which I am using. However,
this is kinda defeating the goal I'm trying to achieve. If I'm logged
into my account, and someone else logs in with my account after me, I
stop receiving calls, and they go to the other person until they log
out or I re-register. That's not good. I need to give the priority to
the person who logged in first, and reject further registrations. I'm
sure that someone can use your methodology though.

--
Dana