[Serusers] handling BYE from caller and callee

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 15:33:17 CET 2005

Hi

When llooking at acc table, I see multiple Bye for the same INVITE, one
can be from my pstn gateway, and the other could be from my UA (eg
xlite).

It seems if xlite hands up, I get a BYE, but then when the user at the
other end also hangs up, if his phone hasnt cutoff bye then, I get
another BYE, how can I resolve this problem. I'm thinking that the BYE
from the pstn is a good thing, since that the actual billable time,
however the pstn will not always send a BYE, if xlite hangs up, and this
disconnect has been sent to the gateway-->phone.

Iqbal