[Serusers] Anonymization/uac-module questions

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Mon Mar 21 12:04:05 CET 2005

Hi again!

Elena-Ramona Modroiu wrote:
> I just commited the part that should fix the <> issue. Please let me
> know if it works now.

Ok, thanks, the <> issue is fixed. But... :o)

Two other points:

- The original display name isn't encoded, and thus can't be restored.
Could this be an issue for UACs matching the whole From-Header?

- For a subsequent request with interchanged From/To (like a BYE from
the the called party) you have to *restore* the To-URI of the request
and *replace* the To-URI of the response. The latter isn't supported by
the module. So we'd need a uac_replace_to which can be called from a
reply route. It's getting complicated here ;o)

Andy