[Serusers] how to sort data retrieved from avp_db_load in avp ops module

PHAN, Quang-Minh (Docteur Ordinateur) Quang-Minh.PHAN at neuf.com
Mon Mar 21 01:19:20 CET 2005

Hi Juha,

    I thought that LCR module is only used to try a list of PSTN gateways or
SIP proxies so I didn't look for a multi-forwarding solution using this
module. Maybe I should take a look at it. Could you please confirm that with
this module ser can load a list of destinations for each SIP request based
on TO, FROM or RURI of the sip message? Thank you for your help.

Minh