[Serusers] Free TLS Implementation

Cesc Santasusana cesc.santasusana at nl.thalesgroup.com
Thu Mar 17 10:08:50 CET 2005

Hi,

I saw those messages ... but at that time i was not onto testing the
tls code, sorry,
so i had no experience to report back.

I managed to compile it using ser 0.9.x (sorry ... i don't remember the
minor version by
heart).With this i mean that it compiles and runs, though i am not
using any of the tls
domains. I use only one, with the default certificates and so on.

And definitely ... i am going to try the t_relay_to_tls ... i
completely forgot about that
function :D

Regards,

Cesc

Cesc Santasusana writes:

 > There have been no reports back, i guess either people are not very
 > interested (i dont know why, i am very much) ...

people are interested.  i saw a message on the list where someone had
tried to compile the code and had failed.  then he asked about which
version the code should run, i.e., 0.9.0 or unstable, but i didn't see
any reply on the list.

 > I tried to install it, and compiled without problems. I was hoping
 > use minisip against it,

which version of ser did you use?

 > but it would be too much beta-testing. It seems it deals ok with
 > connections and so on
 > (i tried connecting with a browser via https to the port where ser
 > listens for tls ... it worked,
 > but of course the parsing of the message failed ... as it was to be
 > expected).
 > I am trying to develop an injector, to use in conjunction with
sipsack
 > or the like ... keep
 > u posted.

perhaps you could try between two proxies using t_relay_to_tls?

-- juha
Unclassified