[Serusers] HELP: mediaproxy re-INVITE NAT detection

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:46:01 CET 2005

Adrian,

Thanks for the tip. Just to make sure I understand your comment should
I do what is shown below? If I do this won't calls that didn't use
mediaproxy on the original INVITE be sent through the mediproxy on
re-INVITEs or is this incorrect because I didn't call
fix_nated_contact() in the loose_route() section?

route {
    #usual sanity checks

    if (loose_route()) {
         if (method=="INVITE") {
              use_media_proxy();
         };
         r_relay();
         break;
     };

      #ususal other processing like lookup("location")
}

Regards,
Paul