[Serusers] HELP: mediaproxy re-INVITE NAT detection

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Mar 16 15:39:41 CET 2005

Just call the use of media_proxy, if the session exists it will use it
otherwise not. Simple.

Arian

Hi All.

I'm using ser-0.9.1.

Is there a way to determine if mediaproxy is in use for an existing
SIP call so that re-INVITE messages can avoid losing audio when one or
the other SIP UAs are NATed?

But nothing has led me to a solution. I cannot just use
lookup("location") and test the nat_flag since that won't always work
on re-INVITEs. A mediaproxy function for something like
is_existing_session() would be awesome to lookup the Call-ID in the
existing mediaproxy sessions.