[Serusers] Mediaproxy consuming RAM resources.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Wed Mar 16 15:20:41 CET 2005

Hello Paul.
	I have the next lines for ending media session:

if (loose_route()) {
                if (method=="BYE" || method=="CANCEL")  {
                        end_media_session();
                        setflag(1);
                };
                t_relay();
                break;
        };

Is this ok?.  I got the idea from a ser.cfg file in the forum.  I'm not so
sure if this is correct.
Can someone help me here?

Thanks again!

Regards,