Re: FW: [Serusers] calls between UA´s behind same NAT us ing nathelper/rtpproxy

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 03:00:59 CET 2005

Jimmy,

This should do the trick. This code uses AVPOPS to determine if the
source and destination IP addresses are the same.

        avp_write("$ruri/domain", "i:33");
        if (avp_check("i:33", "eq/$src_ip/i")) {
                # RTP proxy is not needed because caller
                # and caller are behind the same NAT
                # so set a flag or something to indicate that
                # mediaproxy/rtpproxy are not needed
        };
        avp_delete("i:33");

Regards,