[Serusers] Re: mappig names to numbers for voicemail via asterisk

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Sun Mar 13 12:34:18 CET 2005

There are differences in the two products. It is up to
you to decide if the differences are benefits or not. In my
case I use Asterisk instead of SEMS because it allows a
telephone interface to pickup and manage messages, can
turn on/off the phone message waiting light and can allow users
to record their greetings via the telephone.

-Steve