[Serusers] SIP client inside VmWare/NAT

Timur Elzhov elzhov at warelex.com
Fri Mar 11 18:12:37 CET 2005

Dear SIP experts,

I've set up XTen clients on the two hosts, one on the simple Windows
host, and another to VmWare virtual machine, which shares the single
IP with the Linux host through the NAT. There are no login problem with
login on the stand-alone Windows, but there are with the Windows
under VmWare, where Xten complains that `Login time out'. I guess the
problem is not connected to the Xten, but with the SIP clients under
NAT et all. However, two my friends sit behing NAT too (although, on
the standalone Windows hosts, not VmWare's), and they are both have no
problems with logging, and even with talking to each other.

Thanks a lot for any suggestions!

--
Best regards,
Timur V. Elzhov