[Serusers] Cisco IP phone 7960 and ser

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Mar 11 17:41:41 CET 2005

CM,

(I'm guessing as to your problem here, as you haven't posted any
configuration files. If this is not the problem, please send you
configuration.)

What username are you setting in the phone's XML file? It should just be
'ciscoip', not 'ciscoip at labs.xxx.com'.

As for the IP address, you can't (and shouldn't try to) remove it. You
should add it as an alias in SER.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/