[Serusers] Basic RADIUS Problem

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Thu Mar 10 07:28:28 CET 2005

Just to add a little more info...

tcpdump shows NO RADIUS packets leaving the SER box at all. I have double
and triple checked all configs. Tried 2 versions of radiusclient-ng, CVS and
latest tarball. Gone back from SER CVS to 0.8.14. Upgraded OS from debian
woody (gcc 2.95) to debian sarge.

Has anyone else had problems with the radiusclient-ng library?

HELP!